Littmann Lightweight II S.E.
The Littmann Lightweight II S.E is another best-selling model and is extremely popular with the students and novice medical professionals. It also comes with a tunable dual frequency technology aided diaphragm while the other side comprises of a conventional open bell to detect the low-frequency sounds.
This model is lightweight and offers great versatility in performance at an affordable price range. This is one of the most sought-after Littmann stethoscopes by students.
|Attribute Name||3M Littmann Lightweight II S.E. Stethoscope|
|Color||Black, Burgundy, Caribbean Blue, Ceil Blue, Lilac , Pearl Pink, Seafoam Green|
|Diaphragm Type||Tunable diaphragm|
|Eartip Type||Soft-sealing eartips|
|Net Weight||4.2 ounces|
|Occupation||EMT/EMS, Medical Assistant, Nurse, Nursing Student, Teacher/Professor/Instructor|
|Warranty Period||2 Years|
Read more about this product here.
- Reliable and clear acoustic response and light weight combine to make this an ideal entry-level instrument
- Tunable diaphragm responds with a simple pressure change to capture low and high-frequency sounds
- Tear-drop shape for easy fit under blood pressure cuff
- Anatomically designed headset is angled to meet the path of the ear canal
- Nonchill rim and diaphragm provide welcome patient comfort - color may vary slightly.