Littmann Classic II S.E.
Amongst the classic Littmann models, this one is simplest and least expensive. It is also among the best selling products of the Littmann series. It is used by many practitioners as a model to start their career and is also highly popular among the nursing and medical students as well as novice professionals. Its chest piece comes with a conventional bell and a tunable double-frequency diaphragm, like other Littmann stethoscopes.
This is the perfect model if you have set a limited budget to start with. You can be assured of a reliable and durable performance, although its audio performance could be improved.
Read more about this product here
- Monitor and assess a wide range of patients
- Detect normal and abnormal sounds and rhythms
- Useful in non-critical care environments such as a medical office, general ward, OB/GYN, ambulatory clinic or urgent care
- 5-year warranty. Open bell stays clear of dirt and debris by covering it with the small diaphragm
- Fun and vibrant; match color and finish to your personality