Littmann Cardiology S.T.C
The Littmann Cardiology S.T.C™ is a simpler edition of the earlier Master Cardiology™ product that we saw here. Even if these are identical models in terms of their features, this Cardiology S.T.C™ consists of certain parts of its chest piece which is made out of Soft Touch plastic. This feature undoubtedly makes it easier to use and handle regularly because of the more secure grip that it offers. However, this might also potentially reduce the acoustic performance by a little bit.
However, if you are not worried about the extreme precision of acoustic performance, and would rather go for one that offers a user-friendly structure with a comfortable grip, this stethoscope will be the perfect choice for you. All said and done, this product is definitely one of the best performing Littmanns stethoscopes available in the market today.
Read more about this product here.
- Precision, balanced, ergonomically designed chestpiece moves easily between various auscultation sites and delivers high acoustic performance
- Soft-Touch insert provides comfortable, secure grip in at least three hand positions with and without gloves
- Tunable diaphragm responds with a simple pressure change to capture low and high-frequency sounds
- Two-in-one tube design (dual lumen) eliminates noise interference from two external tubes rubbing together
- Anatomically correct and angled headset channels sound into the ear canal