Littmann Cardiology III
The Littmann Cardiology III belongs to the mid-higher segment and is a bit similar to the Cardiology IV™ Stethoscope. But, this one is not as exceptional neither does it deliver the same level of acoustic brilliance. However, this is one of the most preferred models of Littmann’s stethoscope and is certainly an excellent tool. It is, in fact, one of the best-sellers from the Littmann series. Its dual chest piece to treat adults and kids, the tunable dual frequency diaphragms that it comes with, as well as the dual-lumen tubing, makes it one of the most popularly used devices by the doctors.
If you are looking for a well-performing stethoscope that combines versatility and a excellent acoustic performance and is also easy on the pocket, this is going to be an ideal buy.
Read more about this product here.
- The only dual-sided chestpiece in the Cardiology line provides versatile auscultation for both adult and pediatric patients
- Two tunable diaphragms respond with a simple pressure change to capture low and high-frequency sounds
- Expand versatility by converting pediatric side to open bell for low frequencies, using the nonchill bell sleeve (included)
- Two-in-one tube design (dual lumen) eliminates noise interference from two external tubes rubbing together
- Anatomically designed headset is angled to meet the path of the ear canal